Mum Entrepreneurs Network Event – 3rd September 2014
Running our own network event allows us to change the set up, so for this event I decided not to have a raffle and use that extra time to change our Mum Entrepreneurs MasterMind Group Session. We added speed dating to the formula and boy was this a success! We had great feedback from our network group on Facebook, see below a post on our Mum Entrepreneurs Facebook Group for the Northern Beaches:
Our speaker on the night was Franziska Iseli from Basic Bananas talking about Humanising your Marketing so you can get those leads back.
A few pointers from Franziska:
1. What do your customers really want?
“People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.”
2. What is your brand personality?
- How do you want to be perceived?
- What do you want to be know for?
- What do you stand for/against?
- What makes you unique?
3. Why do you like buying from us? Why do you choose us?
4. How can you humanise your marketing?
- Social media
- Email communication
- Marketing pieces
Don’t forget to book in for our next EVENT on October 1st!